Application for assistance in the advanced training of TSY
The assistance, which is possible after at least two internships, offers a further deepening of one’s own skills in the practice of trauma-sensitive yoga. The assistance offers the possibility of actively supporting decompensated participants. In this way, practical experience in dealing with trigger situations can be expanded. This is a solid basis for therapeutic work with trauma-sensitive yoga.
It also provides the framework to support the lecturers in their teaching activities, for example by teaching a practical exercise / sequence. In this way, first experiences in the role of a lecturer can be made.
Assistants can take part in seminars they have already completed free of charge.
- At least two internships
- Written application
- Approval by the TSY partner-team
- Support with technology, on-site organization
- Supervision of decompensated participants
- Possible use in practical exercises
- Subsidy for travel and accommodation costs, a total of € 120.00
- Participation in the seminars as an assistant is free of charge